You’ve saved. You’ve planned. You’ve looked forward to your trip for months. But sometimes things don’t go according to plan. What if you or a loved one gets sick before you leave for your trip? What if weather prevents you from starting your trip or forces you to leave early? Travel Guard’s Dude Ranch Protection Plan covers you and your vacation investment if and when the unexpected happens. For more information, contact Travel Guard at 866.385.4839 and refer to Product Number 008572, or use the web at Travel Guard Dude Ranch Protection Plan.
- Trip Cost Trip Cancellation & Interruption:Covers your tripinvestment if you must cancel or interrupt your trip for covered reasons such as sickness, injury or death to you, your traveling companion or a family member; inclement weather; military duty; employer terminations, layoffs or job transfers; involved in or delayed by a traffic accident en route to your departure; named hurricane causing the Insured’s Destination to be inaccessible or uninhabitable; mechanical breakdown of common carrier; primary/secondary school extending its existing session past your departure date.
- $500 Trip Delay: Reimbursement (up to $100 a day) for reasonable additional expenses incurred when you are delayed (i.e., hotel).
- $500 Missed Connection: if you miss your flight for covered reasons such as bad weather or carrier delay, we will reimburse you for additional transportation expenses to rejoin the departed trip.
- 24 Hour Emergency Hotline: Immediate help with anytravel or medical emergency when you need it, wherever you need it; includes cash advances, telephone interpretation, passport or ticket replacement, physician referrals and appointments, prescription replacement, lost or delayed baggage tracking and delivery assistance.
- Roadside Assistance: Towing Assistance, Flat TireAssistance, Oil, Fluid, Water Delivery Service, Fuel Delivery Service, Lock Out Assistance, Battery Assistance, and Collision Assistance.
- Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver: Ifinsurance is purchased within 14 days of initial trip deposit, the Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion will be waived. *You must be medically able to travel when you pay your plan cost.